The Serie A used to be popular a few years ago, but the modern popularity is still high. This article will focus on giving insights on Serie A, history, and the most popular markets to wager on.
Here are some reasons why you should consider watching and possibly betting on Serie A.
5 Reasons to Watch and Bet on The Serie A
- It has top talent – Several players that drove Italy to their Euro 2020 success are vital cogs in their respective Serie A sides. This included: Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini. There are also rising game stars, such as Lautaro Martinez, Federico Chiesa, and Dusan Vlahovic.
- Mourinho Magic – Jose Mourinho came back to Serie A as Roma’s head coach. During his previous spell in Italy, the Portuguese won Serie A twice in two years with Inter and the Champions League.
- The rejuvenation of the Milan clubs- The inter halted Juventus’ dominance of Serie A by winning the crown. This was their first time in 11 years last season. Antonio Conte’s departure was detrimental to the club, but Simone Inzaghi is a solid hire to replace him. AC Milan is also back on the scene after placing second last term. Don’t count out the Rossoneri this season.
- The sheer amount of betting opportunities. As discussed throughout this article, Serie A is one of the best leagues to bet on. It offers an exciting array of drama, excitement, and a variety of compelling markets to try your hand on.
- It is relatively easy to watch a live stream. Multiple bookmakers, including parimatch, offer Serie A live streaming services; you won’t need to pay a fee in most cases.
History and the most popular markets.
Before and during the Serie A season, One can place outright bets on various markets. These wagers are set during the outcome of an event throughout the season rather than a single game.
You can choose when to place an outright bet – Whether at the beginning of the season, the middle, or even during the game’s climax. However, it would be best to consider when you would receive the optimum value on your odds.
You can access various sports markets when placing match bets on Serie games.
Serie A has a host of fantastic contests every week, providing excellent opportunities for match bets. However, some games are more outstanding than others, including the Milan Derby, when Inter and AC lock horns.
Live betting is now an important part of all wagering, allowing bettors to place a wager on a match in action and capitalize on events as they happen.
Bookmakers tailor-make their odds during games, which opens up new opportunities for betting on Serie A.
Accumulator bets are among the most popular sport bets to place throughout the matches. Serie A provides a lot over a weekend’s worth of action, allowing bettors to single group bets to form an accumulator, whether a double, treble, or multiple.
Doing this increases the value of the bet overall. The wager is usually placed on the result, including over/under markets, among other Serie A betting options.
Bookmakers are now allowing bettors to work on their bet using bet builders for Serie A betting. You can assemble your bet on a single game using all the markets at your disposal to increase the value of your wager.
Serie A Winner
In this wager, you can place an outright bet on the winner of Serie A. Juventus has been the standout team for some years, but Inter ended their dominant run of nine-straight titles. The Nerazzurri have since lost their team manager and several key players.
Serie A Winner Without Juventus
The bookmakers have taken Juventus’ dominance in Serie A into account. This is through offering a winner market without the Bianconeri.
In the Serie A winner without Juventus, you will have an opportunity to bet on a league winner from the remaining 19 teams in the Serie A betting odds. The team that completes the game with the most points outside Juve is the winner.
Top Goal Scorer
The top goal scorer is among the most popular betting markets outside a team setting. Serie A is home to outstanding strikers. This market should be wide open this term, considering the departures of Cristiano Ronaldo and Romelu Lukaku during the summer. A great opportunity is to pick a player with good value to win your bet.
Tips To Consider When Placing a Top Goal Scorer Bet:
- Past form – This will assist you in becoming familiar with the players with a proven track record as players with an eye for goal.
- Who do they play for? Although this is more of an individual award, winners usually play for high-scoring teams because these teams naturally create more chances.
- Do they take penalties? If so, this is a massive advantage in their favor. During the 2019/20 season, Lazio’s Ciro Immobile scored 41.7% of his Serie A goals from the spot.
Placing a bet before or during the games is possible in Serie A games. This gives the bettors some kind of thrill when watching. This fun is amplified when the bettor wins after placing their bet on a reliable website such as Parimatch. Parimatch offers the best spreads and great bonuses upon registration. Try it today.